Thursday, January 23, 2014

Girls day out!

Charlotte and I decided to take advantage of our day together and made it a true girls day! First stop was a little retail therapy at none other than Target. I mean who can really go a day without hitting Target :) We browsed the toy aisle and even picked out valentine's for Charlotte...Frozen themed with pencils. Next up was the Nail Bar for mommy/daughter manicures.  It was Charlotte's first time getting her nails painted at a salon. She chose a lovely shade of pink and I chose a color called Luxedo...it turned out to be pretty dark but we both like it!  After our nails dried we hit Michael's for some Valentine decor, which all happened to be 40%, bonus! Then we treated ourselves to some frozen yogurt at TCBY.  My girl loves her some ice cream with sprinkles and m&m's even if it was one of the rather cold days this month.  We had a great day out together and I will treasure moments like these when we get to spend some one on one time together since they can be pretty rare.  

We picked up Nathan from preschool, who was excited to see us and we headed to the movies to end our day with a few giggles at The Nut Job.  Certainly a fun day out! 




1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Even though we get to see you often, I love reading the new blog and seeing all your exciting adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete