It's hard to believe it has been two years since I last posted as I had such high hopes for this blog. Well I guess better late than never to pick it back up again in 2014 and start recording some fun events in the lives of the The White Family! These kids of mine are growing up way too quickly and I want to capture every moment! I may not be able to capture them all in this blog as I will be busy actually living the moments with my family but I am going to try to get as many as I can on record so I can go back every now and again to recall them. I recently went down memory lane looking at photos and videos from when we first moved to North Carolina back in March of 2011 and let me tell you I shed a lot of happy tears. Just seeing how little my babies were and hearing their sweet voices just melted my heart. It made we want try again with this blog. I will try to recap a few things from the last two years but in the mean time let's start with the present. So ready, set, go....

We rang in 2014 at The Hilty's (a mutual friend) with some of our good friends, the Glawe Family and the Vassil Family. We were convinced it would be an early night but our kids proved us wrong and actually made it to midnight!
We took a few pictures before heading out to Hawthorne's for a bite to eat prior to the party. It turned out it was kids eat free night, which is always a nice surprise!
 |
| Charlotte & Sienna's highlight of the party had to be the hot tub! |
 |
Staying up to see the ball drop was certainly a new record for Charlotte! Her breaking point is usually 9pm but she hung in there, all while having a blast!
And this is pretty much how we spent New Years Day...cuddling and watching movies. A perfect start to a new year if you ask me!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment