Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Break!


Spring break was a stay-cation for us this year (not that we have a record of going away for spring break or anything!).  I just had in my mind that we needed to be some where for spring break and if I had my way we would have been up in New Jersey visiting family or at the beach with friends, but work duties called for the man of the house :)  So we spent our break at home and I have to say it was the most fun ever!  We filled our days with trips to Carowinds, the zoo, the movies, the bouncy place, play dates with friends, hiking at the greenway and just playing at home together.  Since kindergarten started for Charlotte I have come to fully enjoy the time off she has from school with no planned routine.  The one thing she misses when she is at school she says is playing with her toys...so we did a lot of playing with toys!  Here is a little glimpse of our stay-cation!



Dinosaurs Alive at Carowinds! 


Back at Carowinds with friends...and Snoopy too!

Just hanging around in the backyard

Bouncing with friends




Hiking at Anne Springs Greenway
Columbia Zoo


Fun day with the Glawe family 

No comments:

Post a Comment